Monday, July 20, 2015

Etsy Shop


I'm excited to announce that Sincerely Yuki (formerly known as Chasingpaper) is officially open today!

We posted our first listing today: A customizable greeting card for any celebration. The balloons are customizable to the listed colors and there's an option to choose what to say inside the card. There are more items currently in the making.

Depending how well the shop is doing, I cannot list too many items at a time because I am the sole maker of each card.

Get to know more about the shop by visiting the About section or click on the right!

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks for reading... you.... whoever you may be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been awhile... Again

It seems to be a constant pattern with us and social media. We're here, then we will disappear for a bit. I guess I can't maintain ...