Sunday, April 26, 2009

DRY SKIN OR FLEAS?!

Yuki has been very itchy lately! She's been scratching her face a lot and where we put the flea medication. But, even before that she has been biting and scratching herself.

I think she might have an illergic reaction to SENTRYPRO flea medication. We applied it on her, I believe, two days ago. We just bought the HARTZ Ultra Guard Rid Flea & Tick Shampoo & I'm hesitant to use it because I can't find ANY reviews on it.

I think I'll just stick with Top Paw Oatmeal shampoo & return the Hartz, unless any one has a take on it? I'm afraid we might be confusing her scratching & itching with dry skin! Though, I have been getting a lot of  bug bites on my arm since. We're going to give her a bath today to wash off the SENTRYPRO. I feel so bad for Yuki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been awhile... Again

It seems to be a constant pattern with us and social media. We're here, then we will disappear for a bit. I guess I can't maintain ...