|She stayed overnight & we were able to say goodnight to her.|
|We were able to spend some time with her.|
|Enjoying another car ride.|
- She just started her new 10 lb. box of Honest Kitchen ZEAL 2 two days before.
- We contacted them and they responded in a timely matter. They explained they test all their ingredients and that they haven't received any information with other customers regarding seizures, but will keep an eye out just in case. They also offered to test the batch, or return the box for a full refund.
- She had new treats she was trying out called Bixbi BARK POPS in White Cheddar.
- We have yet to contact them.
- We started using Wondercide FLEA and TICK Control Spray.
- We contacted them regarding their active ingredients 4.2% Cedar Oil. They NEVER got back to us yet. It's been 2 weeks & I'm still waiting.
- & I found that using Confortis in conjunction with Ivermectin (an ingredient in Heartgaurd) can be dangerous.
- We talked to our vet regarding this. They said, if anything, we should be more worried about using Confortis than Heartguard. But the fact that Yuki does NOT have heartworm (meaning she isn't taking a high dose of Ivermectin), it should be OK.