Wednesday, March 31, 2010

MALE SHIBA INU MIX FOR ADOPTION

I have 10% left on my laptop, so let me type this entry as quick as I can.

I found him at the shelter & contacted Ruth. We have been working together along with others to get this little guy adopted. I visited him and he's such a sweet and friendly little boy!

Here are photos I had taken during the visit:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/45837175@n03/sets/72157623687447656
If you are interested, please leave a comment.

he is available in southern california until april 2st, this friday. after that, Ruth and Al will transfer him up to Santa Fe, California to a rescue group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been awhile... Again

It seems to be a constant pattern with us and social media. We're here, then we will disappear for a bit. I guess I can't maintain ...