Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Update 5: The Results

The Doctor said that Yuki's results came in today.


The Radiologist said that her xray shows no abnormality in the spacing of her spine. Her blood work came in clean as well. They want us to continue her on the pain medication with confinement and have her back in two weeks to see how she is doing.


((Sigh))


I said this on one of the Shiba Inu network... I don't know how I feel about it. Should I be happy because they didn't find anything? Or should I be sad because they didn't...


A fellow shiba owner had said it sounds like it might be a really bad pinched nerve that her Sakura had before.


Thanks again for all your worries. I'm really glad to have such an awesome group of dog-loving friends who understands... Because I am not a crazy dog lady who loves dogs more than people.


Well... Maybe.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

2 comments:

  1. I think it is good news, I hope she gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally emphathize with not knowing how to feel. Then again, if the blood work is clean and the X-ray is good, a pinched nerve fits. Hopefully rest and time work it out. We're pulling for you Yuki!

    Jason (Misaki's pack)

    ReplyDelete

It's been awhile... Again

It seems to be a constant pattern with us and social media. We're here, then we will disappear for a bit. I guess I can't maintain ...