Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's been awhile, but...

A few minutes ago, Yuki began to do this hiccup noise & she kept licking her snout.

I freaked out because I didn't know what was going on! Usually when she throws up, she starts to gag -- but i guess she threw up. This time, it was all her food!

This is the second time she threw up since we have gotten her. The second time was when we first got her, on my lap in the car.

I saw some rice in there, so i suspect my mother might have fed her rice when I told her not to. That may be a possibility or her meat went bad -- which i doubt.

I'll have to ask her tomorrow on our morning walk. My poor baby!! Now she's just laying there. Staring at me & her vomit.


I hate leaving her (as do most dog owners who leave their dogs for awhile) at home while I'm at work or going to class! Kid you not, she is well taken care of!! Oh, & still a work in process with socializing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been awhile... Again

It seems to be a constant pattern with us and social media. We're here, then we will disappear for a bit. I guess I can't maintain ...